SMS (Spunbond /Melt blown /Spunbond) absorbents assure great strength and absorption capabilities to address the most demanding of industrial applications, yet allows use around sensitive equipment and clean rooms due to its non limiting construction.
SMS three layer absorbents are built by ultrasonically welding our melt blown polypropylene between two layers of high tensile strength, non-linting, spunbond polypropylene. This is an excellent choice for Aviation, Automotive and Marine technicians who want a lint free pad when working on sensitive equipment.
- Three layer SMS can be used in non-linting situations to address the capture of oil and water based fluids
- Specially sonic-bonded three layer material to give added strength for tough jobs and high traffic areas.
- ABBCO Fiber Technology is specifically designed to handle demanding tasks and large volume cleanups.
- Flame-resistant material won’t burn immediately like cellulose absorbents.
- The two spunbond outer layers gives great tensile strength and durability.
- Strong enough to capture and contain aggressive liquids.
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste.